8. Ranking and Prizes
The total reward is about RMB 150,000 (About USD 20,000). Please follow our most recent update on the official website：http://www.sysports.com.cn
9. Athletes Entry Requirements
(1) Age: greater than or equal to 18 years old and less than or equal to 50 years old.
(2) Valid Passport.
(3) Original copy of the Health Certificate issued by the authoritative institution, like hospital. None
of high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and other diseases could stop the athletes
from performing during the canoe marathon and slalom with gates at all time.
(4) Proof of an athlete who can swim 200 meters, like certificate of previous similar events or
(5) Each athlete is required to fill out the form in the last page.
(6) Athlete must sign a disclaimer when check-in.
10. Competition Arrangements
(1) Each athlete has to prepare its own uniform for competitions and awards. Members of each
Mixed 4 rafting should wear consistent clothing.
(2) The Organizing Committee provides the boats for all athletes for free. All athletes must bring
their own paddles, life vests, and helmets, which comply with ICF competition rules.
(3) The competition will be carried out in the form of the shortest possible time.
(4) During the competition period, all athletes, referees, and staff members will be covered with
Personal Accident Injury Insurance by the Organizing Committee.
(5) At the Leaders and Referees Meeting, the rules and further notice will be conduced
(6) The International air ticket, local transportation, local accommodation, and local meals are
covered for the invited athletes by the Organizing Committee.